Thank you for your generosity!
Those who wish to donate to the pantry can find an option below that works best for them. Please also see our volunteer hours if you are a student or community member interested in donating your time or talents in contribution to the sustainability of the Oglethorpe Food Pantry.
- Amazon Wishlist
- Monetary Donations
- To make a monetary donation, please either mail donations to Advancement or visit Give – Support (oglethorpe.edu) and designate your gift to “Petey’s Pantry.” Choose “Other” first if the pantry is not listed. The University will send you an acknowledgment letter for your tax-deductible donation.
We accept donations of non-perishable, shelf-stable food items and personal care items. We currently cannot accept items that need to be refrigerated, frozen, have been previously opened, or have expired. Please package donations in a bag or box.
If you wish to donate items, please drop off small items and quantities at the Student Commons located in the Turner Lynch Campus Center (TLCC). For larger items that cannot be easily carried to the Food Pantry, please contact [email protected] to inquire about a special donation pickup or delivery.
Mailed items should be sent to: Food Pantry, 4484 Peachtree Road NE, Brookhaven, GA 30319.
- canned fish or poultry
- canned vegetables
- canned beans
- canned fruit (preferred: in juice/no sugar added)
- dry pasta or rice
- cereal, oatmeal, or other non-perishable breakfast items
- pasta sauce
- peanut butter
- jelly or jam
- non-fat dry or canned milk
- baby food or formula
- cooking supplies (flour, spices, oils, etc.)
- *no expired, dented, open, or broken containers