Current Oglethorpe students have the following options to use the food pantry:
- To lessen the risk of exposure and ensure the safety of students and the staff, the pantry uses an online ordering process. Students can place an order once a week and pick up their pre-bagged items at a specified location near the Food Pantry in Turner Lynch Campus Center, first level (Connected to TLCC Classroom 106, behind the game room and coffee shop.)
- In-Person use at the TLCC is not currently available due to the pandemic. We will work with you to make sure you can anonymously pick up items. Set an appointment here: Link to appointment setting
- In an effort to reduce waste, Petey’s Food Pantry will provide each student with a reusable grocery bag.
- Our online ordering form: link, will require students’ email address (for pickup coordination purposes) and a choice of day/time for pickup. Food pantry staff will bag the items and have them ready at the requested pickup time.
- The Food Pantry offers pickup times four days a week. Please submit your order AT LEAST 24 hours prior to the pickup day you request on the form.
- Note: You will NOT receive confirmation or reminder of the date and time you requested to pick up, so make sure to alert your calendar on the date and time you selected. The online ordering form will be available each Friday beginning at 5 p.m. for the following week’s orders. This allows us to make any changes or updates to the form based on the current inventory.
- Email us at [email protected] if you are unable to pick up your items or have any questions. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Please note that when completing the form, you are not necessarily placing a direct order. Your preferences checked within the form will help us create your bag, but no food items can be guaranteed. The form requests information on dietary restrictions. We will do our best to avoid items that you did not indicate as preferred.
- Some of the contents of your food bag may require a can opener, and/or stove or microwave to prepare your food. Can openers can be obtained from the Oglethorpe Food Pantry. In addition, the following places on campus have been identified to have all of the above tools/appliances for your use: …